Thursday, July 11, 2013

Element for a Good Inventory System

The Elements of a Good Inventory System

Every company have inventory problem, every company will require the great system to manage their inventory so it will help you become more productive. But no matter how good you control, you are still fail if you don’t do some very basic things.
You may be able to improve on our recommendations or your enterprise may have to do things differently but if you follow our recommendations you’ll wind up with a pretty good system.

The Critical point of a great Inventory System


  • Well Organized Location Names
  • Location Labels that are easy to read, and unambiguous
  • Unique, Short, and Unmistakable Item Numbers
  • Units of Measure
  • A Good Starting Count
  • Software that tracks all inventory activity
  • Good Policies
  • Most Important: People who know and follow good policies
I will explain in my next post why these elements are so important.

Vivienne from www.mrp.com.my

7 comments:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!



    Review my web site - Easy Income Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome things here. I'm very satisfied to look your post.
    Thank you so much and I am looking ahead to contact you.

    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    My weblog mcafee site checker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe all of the ideas you've offered on
    your post. They're really convincing and will definitely work.
    Still, the posts are very brief for novices. May just you
    please prolong them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.


    A web log about technological innovation: wireless surround system

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really a useful blog.............
    Construction Management Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  5. The majority of companies in the world have some form of ERP.


    ERP Market Share

    ReplyDelete